Use the train-the-trainer videos to provide guidance on how to use and make the most of Program Toolkit resources.
User training videos are available. These can be used in addition to or in lieu of in-house presentations. These videos provide just in time instruction and information.
Give these to your user community on Day 1 to help them get started.
Send these email messages to your users (on Day T-10, T-5, Day 1, and Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6) to provide helpful tips as well as support and reassurance.
Display these in public places to announce your rollout and to generate groundswell to boost the momentum.
If you need in-house or webinar presentations, you can rely on these scripts and decks for sessions of 20 minutes each or less.
- train-the-trainer videos about how to use the various toolkit components
- posters and flyers to promote the product
- an email template library to announce the coming of a product, provide information during the critical rollout period and act as a mechanism to stay in contact with new users
- a training toolkit consisting of slides and instructor guide or eLearning modules
- a user tip sheet and/or job aid to enable end users ready reference to product functions
- a quick reference guide
- user training videos for training and just-in-time support